Stampin' Up products are not available in the shops, only through independent demonstrators like me. I live in West Harbour, Auckland but you don't have to be local to benefit - your new goodies can be sent anywhere in NZ. I expect excellent customer service myself and I am committed to giving the same level of service to you. I value each and every one of my customers and give each order the same care and attention to detail, no matter how large or small.
Here's how to shop with me:
1. Browse through the catalogue. You can download the online one HERE or if you'd prefer one that you can curl up with, just email me your details and I'll post one out to you. The Idea Book and Catalogue is jam packed with inspiration and is a snip at $12 including postage (rrp is $15.95)
2. Note down the products you'd like and their catalogue numbers.
3. Email or post or phone (09) 416 7476 or 021 260 6680 your order through to me. I love to hear about your projects and may have some helpful suggestions or tips. If your order comes to $350 or more, you'll be eligible for Hostess Benefits - which means you can choose free stamp sets or papers from the Hostess section plus free products of your choice from the catalogue. Shipping is just 5% of the order total, or $9.95, whichever is greater and your order is delivered directly to your door. Full payment is required when placing the order, unless negotiated with me. GST is included in the catalogue price of all products.
4. It's easy to pay by Credit Card, bank transfer, cheque or cash. When you make your order, tell me which method of payment you prefer.
5. Once I have received payment, I will process your order straight away and your Stampin' Up products will be delivered to your door - ready for you to have fun with!