01 November, 2010

Birthdays Galore!

At the end of October and the beginning of November, I have 5 friends and family who celebrate birthdays over 5 days. Then I have 5 days reprieve before another onslaught. It's quite nice to have a break from the Christmas theme. This is one of the cards I've made and I couldn't decide if I was happy with the colours or not..


This was the next one which is similiar except I've stamped En Francais with Soft Suede ink onto Whisper white cardstock instead of White craft ink onto Soft Suede cardstock.  Which do you prefer?


Stamp Sets: En Francais, Vintage Vogue, All a Flutter
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede, White Craft Ink, Versamark, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie