20 July, 2011

Mere Males

We made two each of these cards, at my Masculine Stamp-a-Stack class over the weekend. Thanks ladies for making it a fun afternoon :)   The stamps we used are from the a la carte, single stamp range, available in the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue. These are phenomenal value and perfect for the men in your life. The products in the mini catalogue are only available until 31 July, so contact me today to put your order in - you won't want to miss out. 




The Sail Away card with the jumbo eyelets was one I cased from Denise Ibbett. I loved it as soon as I saw it and so did the ladies on Saturday. Thanks so much for sharing Denise.  


Stamp Sets: Sail Away, Motorbike, Short and Sweet, Upsy Daisy, Bring on the Cake
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Ridinghood Red, Baja Breeze, Naturals Ivory
InkNot Quite Navy, Ridinghood Red, Baja Breeze, Early Expresso
Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, Crop-o-Dile, Linen Thread, Twill Tape, Metallic Brads, Large Star Punch, Lattice Embossing Folder, Hemp Twine, Distressing Tool from Cutter Kit. 


I hope you're enjoying the school holidays - I know I am! 


1 comment:

  1. Really lovely cards Debbie - what man wouldn't want one of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie