29 August, 2011

Hello Again and Goodbye

This is a card I made for a friend using the retiring Hello Again stamp set.  I was pushed for time and not entirely happy with it, but hey - it's the thought that counts.  


The colours haven't come out very well in the photo, but I've used the current In-Colours, to take the guess work out of coordinating.  Very quick and easy.  This set has 5 cute stamps and with 25% off, costs only $20.21 - excellent value.  Get in quick, before this set is gone forever!




Stamp Set:  Hello Again
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Clips Assortment, Poppy Parade 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie