01 October, 2011

Stationery Kit

At the school where I work, everyone is rostered to provide a prize for a raffle once a year.  I like to make something using my SU! goodies and this year was no exception.  I made a set of cards using Fifth Avenue Floral in a folded compendium and a little bag of choccies.  The initial idea came from Andrea Walford, but I've added a few extra cards and increased the size of the compendium, so they could all fit.  




The designer paper I used has  retired and fortunately I still had a piece of Kiwi Kiss ribbon to match. 






I didn't realise that I hadn't gotten around to photographing all of the cards, but you get the general idea anyway.  

Stamp Sets: Fifth Avenue Floral, Thank You Kindly, Upsy Daisy
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Kiwi Kiss (retired), Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Designer Series Paper: Urban Oasis (retired)
Ink: Basic Grey, Kiwi Kiss (retired), Baja Breeze
Accessories: Blender Pen, Manhattan Embossing Folder, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Brads, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Punch, Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain (retired), Flower Fusion Too (retired).


Check back in a day or two, because I'll have something to show you from my Vintage class which is on tomorrow.    


Enjoy  your weekend :)


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards and compendium Debbie. Bet the lucky winner was thrilled with what they won.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie