26 August, 2013

Stampin' Up! Chalk Talk

This is a quick and easy card that I cased from the talented Kimberly Diepen, from the USA. I love her creations and she always manages to make me smile with what she writes in her posts. 



Stamps: Chalk Talk, Gingham Standard Wheel
Card: Whisper White, Basic Black, Primrose Petals 
Ink: Primrose Petals, Silver Metallic Encore Pad (new product coming soon!)
Designer Paper: Modern Medley
Accessories: Paper Doily
Tools: Big Shot, Chalk Talk Framelits, 1 3/8" Circle Punch

I hope you had as much fun as I did this weekend! I met up with the ladies on Saturday and we were heads down crafting for the afternoon. I even managed to make three cards during this time, amongst all the laughter and story telling. It was a lovely way to spend the afternoon and I thoroughly recommend it! 

I'll be back soon to share more creative goodness. Until then, have a fabulous week! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love this card Debbie the black and primrose look fabulous together

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie