22 December, 2013

Stampin' Up! Warmth and Wonder

I loved this card as soon as I saw it on Delys Cram's blog and decided that I would be casing this little beauty. It was quick to make, so I made quite a few, in minimal time. I've used Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler whereas I'm a little unsure of what colours Delys has used - I'm thinking Real Red but am stumped by the greeny grey colour? Pop along to Delys' blog HERE and tell me what you think? Then, have a little scroll down and look at her fabulous projects...


Stamp set: Christmas Messages, Warmth and Wonder (hostess set)
Card: Whisper White, Gumball Green
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, 
Tools: Big Shot, Pretty Prints EF

I've almost finished wrapping and packing so am feeling a little more in control with Christmas only 3 days away. Bridgette (DD17) and I are heading down to Palmerston North via Ohakea, to pick up Brett later this afternoon. My other daughter Nicole, flies down to join us tomorrow evening. I think it will begin to feel like Christmas once we're on the road because so far, it's been a little too crazy busy to enjoy the build up. What about you? Are you all ready and prepped?


Enjoy your Sunday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie