14 January, 2014

Better Late Than Never...

This lovely Christmas card was sent to me by Judy Beetson. I was suppose to have blogged it while I was away on holiday, but I didn't even turn my laptop on. Better late than never aye?! I had to show it to you, because it features the new Circle Thinlits die. Isn't Judy the clever one?! 

I also thought that it was the perfect opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year. I know that I'm a tad late, but at least it's still January ;-)



Stamp set: Heart of Christmas (retired), Delightful Decorations (retired)
Card: Night of Navy
Designer Paper: Winter Frost Speciality 
Ink: Versamark 
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Basic Jewels
Tools: Big Shot, Circle Thinlits Die

Here's another very special Christmas card that I received - from the Prime Minister and his lovely wife Bronagh. I was fortunate enough to be on the CHOGM flight at the end of last year to Sri Lanka and Thailand and all of the cabin crew received one of these. 


And, while I'm still on the subject of Christmas cards, here's the one I made for my darling. It may look familiar because it's a case of Delys Cram's Christmas card but has a different message and image. 


Stamp set: Christmas Messages
Card: Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: Metallic Encore Silver, Versamark, Pool Party
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder
Tools: Large Heart Punch, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Pretty Prints EF, Piercing Tool

I've been back at work for more than a week already after a wonderful two weeks away. I spent time down at Ohakea and Palmerston North with my family, two daughters and fiancé Brett. It was lovely and relaxing albeit the time went too fast, and is almost a distant memory. I hope to be back into a routine soon and will endeavour to blog more regularly. 

We've got lots of exciting things coming up including the ever popular Sale-a-Bration starting on 28 January and a brand new Occasions catalogue launching on 28 January too! In the meantime, have a GREAT day and I'll see you back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie