25 September, 2014

Flower Patch

This was one of the cards we made at class over the weekend. It uses the photopolymer Flower Patch stamp set and I must say that I'm quite impressed with these stamps. This was the first time I'd used them {I know, where have I been??}. Because they're clear, you don't have to use a stamp-a-ma-jig and are very easy to position and they also stick incredibly well to the clear blocks. 


Stamp set: Flower Patch (Photopolymer)
Card: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Designer Paper: All Abloom paper stack
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Tangelo Twist and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Markers
Accessories: Tangelo Twist Stitched Satin Ribbon, Brights Candy Dots
Tools: Big Shot, Flower Flair Framelits Dies.

I'm repeating this class on Tuesday 30 September at 7.30pm and there are still spaces available if you want to join us. Email me to register. 

My shop is open 24/7 so you can buy Stampin' Up supplies any time, day or night.  If you have any queries, or prefer to speak to me, please contact me by email or phone on 021 260 6680


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie