05 December, 2015

Going Global and Sneak Peek

Stampin’ Up! has announced some big changes to their systems recently, to make the company much more global.  As many of you know, over the last 8 years we've had a South Pacific training convention in Australia, but now we're having global conventions called OnStage.  The entire Stampin’ Up! world meets on the same day to enjoy training and live streaming as well as local training and demonstrations. 

Our inaugural OnStage was in November and unfortunately, although I registered to attend the event, I was delayed overseas and so missed it.  However, because I had paid to attend, I still received all the gorgeous goodies that those who attended received including the new Occasions catalogue, that goes live in January.  Each attendee was also given a 6 month planner, along with a lots of other gifts and prizes. 

Here is one {of the four} make 'n takes that my friend and fellow demonstrator Sally made for me on the day. It uses products from the new Occasions catalogue which is being released on 5 January. I bet you thought that there was designer series paper (DSP) but it's been stamped using the fabulous new set Botanical Blooms and made to look like DSP.  The main feature flower and leaf have been cut out using coordinating framelits.  Doesn't it look fabulous?!




I’d love to have you sitting with me in April at the next big OnStage Event {assuming that I don't get delayed overseas again :-)}. If you're someone who wants up to the minute training, pre-ordering opportunities and so much more, check out my page to Join my TeamIf you have anymore queries, don't hesitate to either email me or call me on 021 260 6680 

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie