06 March, 2016

1st Birthday Card

We had the privilege of attending my friend's grand daughters first birthday party yesterday. It was such a lovely morning. Here's the card I made for Blake. I've used the stamp set Endless Birthday Wishes which has a great font. It also features the little birthday cake which is the perfect size for mounting all your circles and then using the 6cm scallop circle. I've cased this cute card from Kelly Kent.


Stamp set: Endless Birthday Wishes
Ink: Black Stazon, Melon Mambo
Card: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette
Designer Paper: Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: 6cm Scallop Punch, 3.5cm Circle Punch, Circles Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Large Numbers Framelits Dies (OC), Timeless Type Alphabet Sizzlits (retired)

Another weekend almost over with - I hope it's been a good one :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie