28 May, 2017

Kinda Eclectic Birthday Card

Happy Sunday to you! Just a quick post this morning to let you know I'm running an extra class this coming Tuesday (30 May) as my schedule at work has changed. We'll be using stamp sets that are retiring after this Wednesday!  Hard to believe it's new catalogue time :-)

This is one of the cards we'll be making - I've cased it from Pinterest but can't find a name to give credit.


Stamp set: Kinda Eclectic, Wetlands
Card: Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Linen Thread, Basic Pearls

Email me if you'd like to come along - it would be great to see you! And, pick up a copy of the new catalogue while you're here :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie