26 November, 2017

24 hour FREE SHIPPING


Woo hoo - Stampin' Up! has just announced FREE SHIPPING all day MONDAY 27 November!! 

Get out those wish lists because this is HUGE. Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on ALL orders (any size – NO LIMITS) Shop from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. No Minimum order amount.

Order as often as you wish ALL DAY – Shipping is totally FREE!
Send gifts directly to friends (love that feature – just change the shipping address to their address). Earn FREE PRODUCTS with stamping rewards (on orders $300 or more).
Order from the Holiday Catalogue – the Annual Catalogue and the Clearance Rack

** Please note, this does not include the On-line Extravaganza Sale which ends tonight at 11:59 p.m. 

I hope you take advantage of this special offer and shop at my ONLINE STORE.  

If you'd like me to submit your order, please email me before 6pm local time and I can do it for you - please let me know your address and a contact phone number. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie