28 March, 2018

Lots of Lavender

There are only 3 days left to Sale-a-Brate! This gorgeous project features the lovely Lots of Lavender stamp set which is available to earn for FREE with a qualifying order of $110 (excluding shipping). This set is perfect if you're just starting out in crafting or an experienced crafter. 


Products used to create this beautiful box include: 

Stamp set: Beautiful Bouquet and Lots of Lavender 
Cardstock: Powder Pink, Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Vellum Cardstock
Ink: Powder Pink and Sahara Sand Classic Stampin’ Pads 
Accessories: Powder Pink 3/8" (1 cm) Shimmer Ribbon; Linen Thread; Pearl Basic Jewels; Stampin’ Dimensionals; 
Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dies; Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, Big Shot

Place your qualifying order with me today to earn this gorgeous stamp set by either shopping at my online store or contact me and I'll place your order for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie