05 January, 2019

New Occasions Catty and Sale-a-Bration time!!


Such an exciting time of the year! Sale-a-Bration time and a brand new Occasions catalogue! 

View the left side of my blog to download the .PDF version of the catalogues. 


If you’re new to Sale a Bration, here’s how it works. For every $90 or $180 spent you can choose any item from the Sale a Bration Brochure. There is also an amazing deal if you sign up to become a demonstrator. To find out what is involved click HERE for more information, or give me a call (mobile: 0212606680) or send an email if you want to talk about it. 




JOIN DURING SALE-A-BRATION, GET EXTRA GOODIES
Becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator has many benefits, including discounted products, having your own business and being part of the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator community. To get you started on the right foot, during Sale-A-Bration we’ve sweetened the deal with TWO Starter Kits to choose from.
I think that’s all the info I need to give you! If you have any questions at all about anything Stampin’ Up! related, please let me know. Cheers for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie