27 October, 2009

October's Promotion ~ only a few days left!! 

Celebrate World Card Making day all month long...
Dates: 1– 31 October 2009

World Card Making Day was on the 3rd of October; but Stampin' Up! are celebrating all month long with a fantastic Promotion.

For this month only, if you purchase a Stampin' Up! "Card Elements" kit, you can purchase the co-ordinating stamp set for 20% off (just $23.16). The kits are $36.95, and contain everything you need to make at least 12 cards. They would make a great Christmas present for someone that you want to get addicted to...oops, I mean introduce to stamping.

You can see the kits pictured on pages 140-141 of the catalogue. I must say I love the 'Wow Flowers' stamp set. It works so well with the circle and Word Window punches!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie