09 October, 2009

School Holiday Children's classes were a huge success!!

Thanks to all of you who attended. There were many regular faces and lots of newbies too, which was great! We had lots of fun and created some cool cards and projects as you can see here.
 And, a big Thank You to my darling daughter Bridgette, for all your wonderful help and assistance. I couldn't have done it without you!!

Towards the end of November, I'll be running a Children's Christmas card class so if you think your child will be interested keep an eye out and I'll be posting more details later.

In the meantime ~ I'm still holding adult classes throughout the year and we have a Christmas card class this coming Sunday at 2.30pm, where we'll make 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs) for $20. For more details please email me HERE 


 



2 comments:

  1. wow you are very brave -doing kids classes! Your projects are awesome - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for the school holidays! Love the great projects you made.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie