18 April, 2010

Team Swaps

As promised earlier, here are some of the swaps (when you make 20 cards of the same design and then swap with 19 other demonstrators and receive one each of their creations) I received last weekend at our Team Training. As you can see from the photo's, we have some extremely talented ladies in our team and so it's always exciting to be a recipient. I have major trouble explaining this excitement to people in my other life - but I'm sure you understand what I mean....lol.

Here's my fabulous upline
Karen's creation. She's used the new Cottage Wall designer paper with the coordinating stamp set Cottage Garden. Don't the new colours look great!  





Sally has used the Perfect Polka dots embossing folder with the Big Shot and one of the new in-colours Soft Suede with the new Two Step Bird Punch. This new punch is great, as you can punch out three things in one. Very good value at $NZ35.95.  It is also the new stackable style of punch. Sally actually made swaps in all three colours, so it was a very difficult decision for me to make when I had to choose just the one.


This is Judy's lovely swap using the Autumn Traditions designer paper, Autumn Days stamp set, and the Top Note die. A gorgeous colour combo! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie