06 April, 2010

Poppin' Up!

This is one of the cards that we're going to make at the Children's class this Thursday. The group of girls coming are aged 11 years and older, so I decided  to make it a bit more challenging for them, or so I thought...  It is actually unbelieveably easy to make and the instructions are on Splitcoaststampers. I got the inspiration for using the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set from Debbie A - check out her fabulous blog HERE.  It was given the big tick of approval from both of my daughters (both teenagers), so hopefully it will be just as well received on Thursday. 




2 comments:

  1. The girls really enjoyed making these at my school holiday class, so I'm sure you'll all have a lot of fun :) Oh, and very pretty, I love the ribbon at the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie