11 July, 2010

Regional Training Swap

This is the swap I made for our Regional Training day - it's very easy and is an ideal workshop card.

Regional Training was yesterday and it was 6 hours of fun, stamping, tips and techniques. Having a fun training day, is just one of the great benefits of being a demonstrator!

If you like this card and are interested in hosting a workshop, email me HERE and I can tell you all you need to know. Hosting a workshop is no cost to you and it's a great introduction to stamping.


Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Craft White (took a very long time to dry - next time I think I'd emboss it or use White Staz On).
Cardstock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip

Enjoy what's left of your weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this card Debbie!! I didn't do swaps this time but it's great that everyone is posting their swaps on their blogs for plebs like me who didn't swap to see them all and to put names to photos etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card looks even nicer IRL. Thanks for giving me one Debbie - it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Debbie. Very nice. How cool to have your regionals now - we have to wait until November for Sydney:(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie