30 June, 2010

Cuppa anyone??

I loved the "Share a Cup" stamp as soon as I saw it in the Autumn-Winter mini catalogue. And, when we were shown some cute cards at convention using it - I loved it even more.

We'll be making these four cards and the little acetate window box that holds them all, at my class this Sunday if you want to come along. There are still a few spaces left, so contact me here to reserve your seat.


Stamp set: Share a Cup (only $13.95)
Cardstock: Whisper white, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Certainly Celery.
Designer Paper: Tea Party
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Certainly Celery.
Other: Circle Scissors, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Trio flower punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Dimensionals, 2 way glue pen, So Saffron brad, Certainly Celery brad, Pretty in Pink brad, Snail Adhesive.


5 comments:

  1. They're just fabulous & if I wasn't in Aussie I'd be in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - if I didn't live in Wellington! Great class Debbie, mind if I borrow it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Debbie. Tempted to finish work early on Sunday to join you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you have used for your cups Debbie! nice a fresh - I would join in to but it's another birthday weekend for us - we are having sunday lunch for 3 birthdays! hehe Have a great class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey well done on getting on to the Late Night Stampers Blog of the Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie