11 August, 2010

Asian Artistry

This gorgeous card was a swap I received at Convention back in May this year, from the very talented Joanna Wassens. Joanna has used the Level 2 Hostess set - Asian Artistry. This set is only available until the end of the month and only if you host a workshop. Joanna has used the baby wipe technique, which looks fabulous IRL. Unfortunately, my photography hasn't quite done it justice. If you want to know how to do this technique or you want to host a workshop - contact me HERE, so we can schedule a date to get together. 


Stamp Set: Asian Artistry (2010 Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue Level Two Hostess set)
Ink: Black Staz On
Cardstock: White Glossy, Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Basic Grey
Accessories: Crimper, 1" Circle Punch, Old Olive, Night of Navy and Baha Breeze Reinkers, Baby Wipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie