09 August, 2010

CIA - Christmas in August

This was the Christmas Bauble card I demonstrated on Saturday to a lovely group of 50 ladies (it wasn't all at once - that would be way too scary for me!). It was our team's annual CIA event which was a fun day, with four projects, spot prizes and a yummy afternoon tea. The idea for my project was inspired by Teneale Williams who is an amazing Australian demonstrator. She's had loads of projects published in magazines and is very famous in the card making world. Check out her blog here.

Can you see the sliding door on the side? This is so that the card doesn't have to be torn apart to get to the jellybeans.

If you missed out on attending our CIA event on Saturday and are keen to learn how to make this - contact me HERE and I can show you how to do so, when it's convenient to you.


Stamps: Heard from the Heart, Baroque Motifs (on the inside of the card)
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Ridinghood Red
Cardstock: Whisper White, Ridinghood Red, Kiwi Kiss
DSP: Kiwi Kiss 
Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, Round Tab
Accessories: Clear Rhinestone Brad, Ridinghood Red striped 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Scissors plus, Glass mat, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Sweet Treats cup, Stampin' Write Journaler

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea, Debbie; I hadn't thought of using the sweet treats cup as a bauble. Such a neat card for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie