03 December, 2010

Beautiful Wings..

This was the swap I came up with for our WOW PaperKRafters Christmas party. I was more than happy with the end result especially since it was well after midnight before I'd even started them. As you can imagine, it was a very late (or early morning) finish which most people might struggle with. Luckily, I'm a night owl and don't have a problem staying up until the wee small hours. The hardest time for me to stay awake is between 3.30-5pm and if I had my way, I'd have nana nap every afternoon. Although, I prefer calling it a power nap. Yep, I know what you're thinking - I'm weird....lol. 


Stamp sets: Sincere Salutations,Itty Bitty Bits
DSP: Summer Garden
Cardstock: Whisper White, Poppy Parade
Ink: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait
Accessories: Peach Parade 1/2" Stitched Poly Cotton Ribbon, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Punch Pack, Crystal Effects, Scallop Edge Punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals.

Yay, it's Friday...have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie