07 December, 2010

Final class for 2010..

Have you had a chance to make your Christmas cards yet? If not - why don't you join me for my last class I have planned for the year, on Friday 10 December. Making your cards is a lot of fun when you get together with friends or family. It’s an opportunity to slow down, enjoy each other’s company, as well as the creative process.


This is one of the cards we'll be making. It was taught to me by my wonderful upline Karen and I'd love to have the opportunity to teach it to you. Email me here to book your space.



2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love this card. Wish I was in NZ to come to one of your classes:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card Debbie! have a great day today at your class! see you next week at Jacques :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie