05 September, 2011

Creative Elements

On Saturday was my catalogue launch which I really enjoyed.  I'm pleased that I decided to split the day into two sessions because I felt like I could talk to people without feeling harried.  


Everyone got to make one of these cards using my favourite stamp set Creative Elements.  We also used some of the new In-Colours.  There were mixed reactions with the new colours and I actually think that they will become more popular once they've been around for a while.  Time will tell anyway. 




Stamp Set:  Creative Elements
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder
InkPool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lime Limeade
Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie