09 September, 2011

Faith in Nature

Have you checked out the new hostess rewards in the new Catalogue? It makes hosting a workshop so much more rewarding and there's heaps of exclusive goodies to choose from.  When you host a workshop you are able to the hostess rewards using your hostess dollars (at a discounted price).  And, depending on sales, you also have the opportunity to buy any one thing from the catalogue at 50% discount - and that includes the Big Shot!!  Yes, you read that correctly; even the Big Shot.  Isn't that exciting!! 


Faith in Nature stamp set is another favourite of mine.  I knew that it would be one of my first purchases from the new cattie.  I was therefore rapt to receive this gorgeous swap from Cyndy Backhouse at our "big day out" a few weeks ago. Thanks so much Cyndy - I really love everything about your card and am so happy I got to swap with you. 




Stamp Set: Faith in Nature (Hostess Set)
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Water Colour Paper
Ink: Soft Suede, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Accessories: Smooch Spritz (silver), Aqua Painter, Early Expresso Taffeta Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie