30 July, 2012

Mixed Bunch

This was the second project that we made at my recent class. I've shamelessly cased it from the wonderfully talented Mary Fish - check out her blog here.  She is from the USA and has some awesome projects. 




Stamp Set: Mixed Bunch, Loving Thoughts
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, 
Ink: Black Staz On
Accessories: Neutrals Button pack, Basic Black Scallop Dots Ribbon, Linen Thread
Tools: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Diagonal Scoring Plate, Big Shot, Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Blossom Punch, 1" Circle Punch.


We've got a bit of a dismal day in Auckland today. It was lovely and fine earlier so I was able to walk the dog and get in a run. Gosh, that was hard going! It's only my second run in the last 12 days and certainly took its toll... I haven't been slack {honest} but have been getting over a cold.  Plus, with all the time zones I've flown through lately, I thought it was more important to rest up, rather than being in a hurry to be out pounding the pavement. 


Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Debbie! I hope you've managed to catch up on some rest while you're home...where have you been recently?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie