17 July, 2012

Oh Baby!!

Here's a baby card that I cased from Jill Franchett - an American demonstrator whose work I admire. I made this for my friend Sally's daughter Emma, who had a little boy last month.  




Stamp Set: Baby Bundle, Perfect Punches
Card Stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Designer Paper: Subtles Patterns Stack 
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Whisper White Organza Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder


I'm going away again for 10 days with work and have scheduled a few posts during my absence. So until then, stay safe and warm and I'll be back to chat soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie