20 December, 2012

Just Believe Birthday Card

I've cased this card from the very talented Sharon de Vos and really love the outcome. It was from a swap Sharon made some time ago - at the beginning of this year, if my memory serves me correctly.  Don't you love Soft suede and Marina Mist together! 

This card was made for a lovely lady who is celebrating her birthday today. Many happy returns Keryn - I hope you have a wonderful birthday. 




Stamp Set: Just Believe, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede, Marina Mist
Designer Paper: Beau Chateau (retired)
Accessories: Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Rhinestone Brad, Vintage Trinkets
Tools: Big Shot, Jewellery Tag, Fun Flowers Bigz Die, Sponge, 3/4" Circle Punch

One day left at work until I'm on leave - woo hoo!! I'm more than a little excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie