16 April, 2013

Stampin' Up! Curly Cute

This was the card I made for a friend who has recently graduated - well, actually it was a few weeks back now, truth be known.... Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make her graduation, but I wish you all the best Lisa, in your new career. Onwards and upwards from here :-)

It was a very easy card to make and I was able to make a few in an hour (I changed the messages), while watching television. I cased it from Erin Gonzales and love the bright cheerful colours and simplicity of it. 



Stamp set: Curly Cute
Card Stock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Melon Mambo
Designer Series Paper: Brights Designer Paper Stack
Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Brights Designer Buttons
Tools: Postage Stamp Punch

Thanks for stopping by today - and I hope to see you back here soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie