10 April, 2013

Stampin' Up! Spring Sampler

I've been meaning to post the Easter card that I made my daughters, for a while now. I've just had too many other things to show you, so this got pushed to the bottom of the pile... Oh well, better late than never.

It's probably a bit young for my girls (they're almost 17 and 19 years old), but I love cute little images (and am in denial that they're growing up) so they just have to put up with me :-)


Stamp set: Spring Sampler
Card Stock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Bashful Blue
Tools: Postage Stamp Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

I hope you're all well and happy and enjoying your week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie