17 May, 2014

Express Yourself with Dahlias

This was another card we made at my recent class, using the lovely stamp set Regarding Dahlias. My friend and fellow demonstrator Sally Williams gave me the idea for this card. She did tell me who she'd cased it from, but I've forgotten. {I do listen to you Sally, honestly...}. This is lovely in real life and the colouring in, is very therapeutic. 


Stamp set: Regarding Dahlias, Express Yourself (hostess set)
Card: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, 
Ink: Versamark, White Craft Ink, Raspberry Ripple, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon, Gold Embossing powder, Basic Pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Beautifully Baroque EF, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Aqua Painter

While you read this, I'll be half way through my trip with work and will only have a few days left in Rome, before we head home. I'm privileged to be on the Monte Cassino trip with the World War 2 Veterans. It's my first time to Europe so I'm very excited. 

I hope you've had a wonderful week and an exciting weekend planned. See you back here soon.  

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you have been able to share this incredibly emotional trip with some of our bravest men Deb. I hope you enjoy every minute of a once in a lifetime opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie