30 May, 2014

Stampin' Up! Joining Special


During this offer you have the choice of two starter kits:
  • Pay $95 and choose $100 of Stampin' Up! products of your choice.
  • Pay $189 and choose $285 worth of Stampin' Up! products of your choice.
It's so much fun - one of the best decisions I've ever made. Not only do I get a great discount on these fabulous craft supplies, I have met so many lovely crafty friends and I get to earn an income in the most family friendly and enjoyable way imaginable! I'd love to hear from you. Contact me today to chat about this great opportunity or call me on 09 416 7476 or 021 260 6680 .
You will also find lots more information about my team and becoming a demonstrator HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie