15 July, 2014

Flower Patch Be You Tiful

Hi there! Many apologies for my recent absence. I've know I've been missing in action for over a week and I do apologise. The reason being is because I've had computer problems. Isn't it so frustrating when that happens?! I've got a back up Mac laptop but I don't use it as much as I should and therefore it takes me twice as long to do anything on it. My daughter tells me that I should embrace the challenge of change - but who has the time to do that, I ask? 

Anyway, I've actually managed to download a photo of a gorgeous card which was another swap I received at the last big team training day. It was made by Kristine McNickle and is really lovely. Come and take a look...


Stamp set: Flower Patch
Card: Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Moonlight DSP Stack, Whisper White
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark  
Accessories: White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Basic Pearls
Tools: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Boho Blossom Punch, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy

For those of you on school holidays, I hope you're enjoying the break and keeping warm. It was freezing here in Auckland and was foggy for most of the day. If it's like that tomorrow, then I'll have to wear two thermals - one just didn't cut it today. 

See you back here soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie