03 July, 2014

Hello There!

I went to team training a few weekends ago and participated in the swaps. I am so pleased that I did because as usual, the swaps I received back, are a work of art! Absolutely gorgeous, each and every one of them. In no particular order, I'm going to be showing them to you and I'm sure you'll agree with me, they are fabulous!

The first stunning card out of the box is from Julia Leece. Isn't the black and white such a striking combination? And, such a cute stamp?! It's new from the 2014-15 catalogue called In This Together. 



Julia has made a type of step card that I haven't seen before. Goodness how long it would have taken her to make 25 of them! Crikey, that's a lot of folding and scoring. 



Stamp: In This Together, Hello There (hostess)
Card: Whisper White, Basic Black
Designer Paper: Back to Black
Ink: Black Staz On
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Dazzling Details
Tools: 3.5cm Circle Punch, 4.4cm Scallop Circle Punch, Simply Scored Scoring Plate and Tool. 

I hope you're managing to stay dry and warm. We've got a real cold snap at the moment and have had too much rain. My little dog Oscar has been missing out on his walks lately because he's so low to the ground that I think it would be cruel to take him out in this weather. 

Fortunately, I'm getting away from it all on Saturday for a fleeting visit to Honolulu. Do pop back here again soon because I'll be scheduling a few posts while I'm away. Looking forward to seeing you then :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie