25 June, 2016

Sitting There

Sitting There is a firm favourite stamp set in the new catalogue. These are some fabulous swaps that I received recently from my down-line.  In no particular order:

Jo's swap:


Stamp: Sitting There, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Card: Basic Black, Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy, Sweet Sugarplum, Dapper Denim, Momento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Accessories: Copper Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder
Tools: Heat embossing tool, Embossing Buddy, Project Life Corner punch, 3/4" circle punch

Jackie's swap:

Stamp: Sitting There
Ink: Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz
Card: Very Vanilla, Island Indigo
Tools: Blender Pen, Scissors

Lilli's swap:

Stamp: Sitting There
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Card: Very Vanilla, Flirty Flamingo
Designer Paper: Affectionately Yours
Accessories: Linen Thread

Aren't they fabulous?! As you can see the stamp set Sitting There is a firm favourite with my ladies :-) For some of them, this was their first swap, and I think they've all outdone themselves. I look forward to many more.

Don't forget if you've ever thought about joining up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, join my team during June and receive two free stamp sets to any value!

I hope to see you soon to view more gorgeous swaps using products from the new catalogue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie