12 June, 2016

Stampin' Rewards June Promotion

Another great promotion this month is the Extra Stampin' Rewards - when you host a party during June and have sales of $550.00 or more you'll receive an additional $60.00 in Stampin' Rewards.  I still have some free dates for June so get in touch to book a time if you would like to host a party.  Remember, Stampin' Rewards can also be used on Starter Kits, which are even better this month!
And, the other promotion is if you sign up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator during the month of June you'll receive two FREE stamp sets in your starter kit. That's an added value of up to $214.00 depending on which stamps you choose. (Bundles and kits can't be selected as free stamp sets for this promotion).

I would love to have you join my team so if you're interested there are more details here or send me an email or give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie