20 August, 2016

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Branches

I finally got around to purchasing the Thoughtful Branches stamp set recently. And, what a lovely set it is. There are a mind blowing 23 stamps and 9 thinlits in the set. The images, shapes and greetings make the creative opportunities endless!! 
Here's one of the cards we made at my class last week. 


Stamp set: Thoughtful Branches
Card: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Branches Thinlits dies

This set is only available until 31 August or while supplies last. Save 10% if you purchase the bundle. 

Email me or click here to shop 24/7 to place your order. 

Pop back again soon to see more fantastic projects using this set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie