23 August, 2016

Thoughtful Branches Hydrangea



Isn't this card a little beauty?! I've cased it from Dena Rekow and if you pop over to her blog she gives full instructions on how to make it. So simple but such a stunning result.

Stamp: Thoughtful Branches
Card: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Linen Thread, Basic Pearls, Wink of Stellar
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, Elegant Dots Embossing Folder

I've still got a few more cards to show you using this fabulous stamp set Thoughtful Branches, so I hope you're not tiring of it yet. Don't forget that it's only available until 31 August and if you purchase the bundle (stamp set and framelit dies), then you save 10%. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie