28 September, 2010

Cracked Glass Technique - Part 2

This was the second project we made for the class we had on Friday and we used another favourite set of mine - Fast and Fabulous. This is a hostess set so unfortunatly it isn't available to purchase, but the good news is, that you can earn it for FREE, if you host a workshop and reach the sales target. If you want to book a workshop, contact me here. All workshops that are booked with me during September (but can be held at a later date), if the hostess reaches the rewards level, I'll raffle off amongst the attendees, a Sale-A-Bration (retired) stamp set.

I'm really happy with how this project turned out, especially since I only just finished it minutes before the attendees showed up. I'm not usually so disorganised but I'd had such a busy week.  I got there in the end - so that's the main thing.  


Stamp Set: En Francais, Fast and Fabulous (level 2 hostess set)
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Old Olive
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Clear embossing powder, Heat Tool, Sponge, Blender Pen

Thank you to Robyn and Joy (my wonderful downlines) and Judy and Sally (my lovely sidelines) for your support in attending my class. You made it lots of fun and I thoroughly enjoyed your company. And, a special thank you Judy for your RAK (in the form of yummy wine, with a very cute tag) - I felt very spoilt.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful example of this great tecnique Debbie! You are so very clever :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie