12 September, 2010

Fantastic Launch yesterday...

I just wanted to thank everyone who came along yesterday and made my Catalogue launch so successful. And, a special mention to my wonderful downline Joy and Robyn who were busy feeding and watering everyone and being my extra pairs of hands. Although, it was wet and miserable outside I was rapt that it didn't deter anyone from venturing outside to come along and share in the fun and excitement.

This was one of the make n' takes that were available to make - very easy and simple using the For You Flower.


The other make n' take I've done before at the Trust Craft show but have just changed the colours.

Stamp Set: All a Flutter, Short and Sweet
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Ink: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Dimensionals, Blender pen,

Well, that's another weekend almost done and dusted, and back to the grind tomorrow.

Until next time - happy stampin'  

2 comments:

  1. Well done Debbie on a successful launch. I have mine next weekend, hope I have a good turn out too! Love your M&T's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your M&T's. I love the For You Flower and have feeling it will continue to be a big seller for SU!. Glad you had a successful launch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie