01 September, 2010

Enjoy Every Moment

This was my favourite project taught at our Regional Training day back in July. Who doesn't love to play? Well, us demonstrators are no exception. This was the FREE stamp set we were treated to, which I really like. It's a very versatile set and is now available for you to purchase, from today. There are 4 stamps and it's great value for $30.95 for clear or $38.95 wood mount.

Anyway, back to our training day - we were taught the masking technique and watercolouring with real watercolouring paper. This card also features the lovely "new" yellow Daffodil Delight, the "new" self adhesive pearls and 1/8" taffeta ribbon. I'm definitely going to have to do something about my camera because although the picture doesn't show - Daffodil Delight is lovely and vibrant. It might just have to be one of my first purchases from the new cattie...


Stamp Set: Every Moment
Ink: Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Paper: Watercolour, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Other: Aqua painter, pearl, clip, 1/8" Old Olive taffeta ribbon, 3/8" Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon, spritzer, scallop edge border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie