24 January, 2011

Bring on 2011!

I'm embarrassed to admit that I haven't blogged for over a month. I really have no excuse except that I've been giving my gardens and house a ruthless de-clutter. I've had 4 glorious weeks off and woohoo, I still have another 10 days left. That's the best part of working at a school, is all the fantabulous (is that even a word?) holidays.

For the first two weeks, my DD14 and I, spent it down in Palmerston North with family for Christmas and New Years. You may remember that my other DD17, is in the USA on a student exchange. Nicole had her first white Christmas (which she absolutely loved), while we frazzled in the heat (no complaints from me though). As usual, it was great catching up with everyone and we had an awesome visit, but all good things must come to an end. {sigh} 

This last week, I've rewarded myself with some papercrafting and blog hopping ('til my eyeballs got sore...lol) which I have thoroughly enjoyed. I'm excited to tell you that I've found loads of really cool ideas and projects that I can't wait to make and then share with you.

Here's a card that I cased from an amazingly talented demonstrator - Diana Carr who is located in St Petersburg, Florida, USA. You can check out her blog HERE. I made the card for my sister Tania, whose birthday it is tomorrow. I don't think she looks at my blog, so I'm probably safe posting it here, before she actually receives it.


Stamp set: Fun and Fast notes ($70.95)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz
Designer Paper: Designer series Paper Pack - In Colour (Level 1 Hostess)
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon, Designer buttons (Brights).

To each and everyone of you, I hope 2011 is a fantastic year - bring it on!

See you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. This is cute Debbie. I always struggle to use this set. YOu have inspired my to get it out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie