25 January, 2011

Sale-a-Bration is HERE!!


I really love this time of the year! There are a couple of ways that everyone can benefit and earn FREE stamps.
And, there are four gorgeous sets to choose from!



Click the photo to download the brochure.
Customers: Spend $120 and choose a free set. This is for EVERY $120 you spend, for example if you spend $360, you’ll get 3 stamp sets plus a FREE Level 1 Hostess Set plus $35 FREE Hostess Dollars to spend.

Hostesses: When your party sales reach $700 you get to choose a FREE set on top of the generous hostess rewards (a FREE Level 2 Hostess Set, plus $70 FREE Hostess Dollars). I’m taking party bookings now, so get in quick if you'd like to book.

New Demonstrators: When you join Stampin’ Up! during Sale a bration, you get to choose an extra FREE stamp set from the catalogue to the value of $79.95. You can be a Hobby Stamper or a Business Stamper like me. Once you become a demo, there are more opportunities to earn FREE stamp sets.

Contact me HERE if you wish to place an order, host a party or become a part of my Stampin’ Up! team.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie