29 January, 2011

Close as a Memory

I've already had to make two bereavement cards this year, which I find very difficult to make, as most people probably do. I made one using blues (see below), and the other (which I forgot to take a photo of) was made using regal rose and pretty in pink. Simple and clean cut.


Stamp Set: Close as a Memory (retired)

Card: Pacific Point, Whisper White

Ink: Pacific Point, Old Olive

Accessories: Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. Sorry it had to be a Sympathy card Debbie, but this is lovely and strikes just the right note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Debbie - sorry you had reason to make it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie