22 May, 2011

Casing the Catalogue

The great thing about the Stampin' Up catalogues is that if you are ever stuck for inspiration, have lost your mojo or you're just pressed for time, there are literally, hundreds of ideas at your finger tips. I've CASEd these from the Autumn/Winter mini catalogue and they were the make n' takes for my catalogue launch back in April. 


Stamp set: Create a Cupcake, Clearly for You
Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Ridinghood Red, Old Olive
Ink: Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Ridinghood Red
Accessories: Build a Cupcake Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Neutrals Designer Buttons, Linen Thread

1 comment:

  1. I love CASEing the catalogue too Debbie. It is a wonderful resource we forget to use! Love your recreations ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie