31 May, 2011

Strength and Hope - Part I

I held a Stamp-a-Stack class over the weekend and this was one of the cards we made. Initially I wasn't that keen on the butterfly in this set, but after using it numerous times (for my three samples and then demonstrating it another three times), it has grown on me and I really like it now. And, it's an easy image to cut around. Thanks ladies for the laughs and great company. 



Stamp Set: Strength and Hope
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Early Expresso
Ink: Early Expresso, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Scallop Square Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Mat Pack, Piercing Tool, Basic Pearls, Early Expresso Stampin' Marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie