19 November, 2011

A Note of Thanks

These are the little note cards that I put in with my customer orders this week.  Another cute and simple idea cased from Crafting Clare in the UK.  


Stamp Set: Strength and Hope, Thank You Kindly
Card Stock: Early Expresso, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Early Expresso
Accessories: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Boho Blossoms Punch, Basic Pearls.


I'm catching up with an good friend today who is visiting from Turkey. We've known each other since we were in our early 20's and use to work together in Wellington.  She's an avid crafter too - so I'll be bringing out some of my toys and we're having a play date.  That is, so long as we can stop talking long enough to actually play ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Simple, clean and elegant - perfect. Have fun today with your friend Debbie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie