14 November, 2011

Thinking of You

I have had to make two bereavement cards this past week. And, like most people, they're not my favourite kind of card to make although sometimes making the card is the easy bit.  The difficult part, is finding the words to express the sympathy I feel for the recipients and this was no exception.  


This is a case from Lee Conrey who is a demonstrator from Florida, in the USA. It uses the Nature Walk stamp set and I love the simplicity of it.  


I've used the Scallop Square Duo with my trusty Big Shot and as you know, the Scallop Squares don't come in this size.  To get the size I needed, I matched up the scallops and ran it through the Big Shot a few times, until I got the right size. It took a couple of attempts because I hadn't done it before, but now I'm quite the expert ;) Give it a go and you'll see just how easy it is. The Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die has 10% off till the 30 November, so you pay just $43.65 for the two sizes - but follow my instructions and you really get loads of different sizes.  How good is that!!  Email me here if you'd like to order one.

Stamp: Nature Walk, Curly Cute
Card Stock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Old Olive and Baja Breeze Stampin' Marker pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really enjoy reading them. Regards, Debbie